A complex of 8 different vitamins that perform a range of vital functions including cardiovascular support, helping your body convert food into energy, immune function, and more.
It also aids in decreasing low-density cholesterol, increasing high-density cholesterol, and improving folate deficiencies.
- Carbohydrate, fat, amino acid metabolism
- Cellular growth
- Energy production
- Pre and Post-operative treatment
- Synthesis of amino acids and DNA
A synthetic derivative of naturally occurring pantothenic acid. It improves gastrointestinal health and the lymphatic system.
- Critical in energy production
- Increases sexual endurance
- Improves skin and colitis
- GI stimulant for post-op ileus
Important for heart health, hormonal balance, the digestive tract, muscular function, energy, and so much more.
- Aids the immune system
- Energy metabolism co-enzyme
- Essential for synthesis of GABA
- Essential to heme synthesis and protein metabolism
- Reduces pain- aids in neuromuscular disorders
A B-Complex vitamin associated with preventing memory loss and improving concentration as well as boosting energy levels. Shown to protect against chronic disease and neurological function via increased oxygenation through enhanced heme production and carry capacities on aging RBCs and the production of new RBCs
- Energy boosting
- Essential to cell growth, reproduction and hematopoiesis; and nucleoprotein and myelin synthesis
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
A vitamin that plays many essential roles throughout the body, helping to maintain systems such as muscles, bones, immune support, and circulatory system.
- Antioxidant AND Pro-Oxidant
- Antiviral effect
- Collagen synthesis
Glutathione “The Mother Antioxidant”
A powerful antioxidant that provides immune system support, detoxifies the body, removes free radicals, boosts energy levels, and improves neurodegenerative diseases. It’s a tripeptide synthesized from glycine, glutamic acid and cysteine.
- Chelator of lead, mercury, cadmium and arsenic
- Lowers oxidative stress loads
- Prevents cellular damage
- Reduces alcohol induced liver damage
A part of the B Complex Vitamin and is associated with improving the strength, appearance, and overall health of the skin, nails, and eyes.
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
An antioxidant needed for the body to produce energy, neutralize free radicals, and is able to recycle and increase the formation of antioxidants like Vitamin C and glutathione.
- Commonly used for aging support & brain function
- Essential fatty acid
- Lipoic AND Hydrophilic- penetrates every part of the cell; crosses the blood-brain barrier
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
A naturally occurring antioxidant that declines with age but has many benefits
- Decrease recovery time
- Improve athletic performance
- Increase energy production
- Promote cardiovascular health
- Reduce headaches
- Weight loss
- Youthful skin appearance
Often referred to as the building blocks of proteins. Compounds that play many critical roles in the body. Combination of essential and nonessential that creates a broad spectrum for the building of proteins and synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters as well as boost athletic performance, increase muscle mass, enhance weight loss, and improve mood.
Important amino acid that serves as a building block of protein. It is critical to the immune system, intestinal health, muscle gain, and exercise performance.
A supplement involved in metabolism with some studies showing reduction in fat mass and increase in muscle mass.
- Assists with fatty acid metabolism and weight loss
- Elevated insulin can inhibit activity
- Important in circulatory disorders
- Important in membrane transport
- Myocardial infarction protection
- Promotes energy production
- Vegans can be deficient
An amino acid that converts into a powerful neurotransmitter to improve blood flow to the heart and vital organs.
- Decreases cardiovascular disease
- Helps kidneys remove waste,
- Maintains immune and hormonal function
MIC, B-12- Methionine
(Mehtionine-Inositol-Choline)+ B-12- Lipotropic (fat burning) substances that specifically target fatty deposits and help to release fat throughout the body. It is an antioxidant and an essential amino acid that maintains normal cell function. It helps catalyze the breakdown of fat during metabolism in the body, thus reduces fat and lowers cholesterol.
Metabolizes fats and cholesterol and aids in transporting fats in the blood stream. Also thought to help redistribute body fat.
An essential nutrient that plays a vital role in fighting against fat deposits.
Covers all shortfalls of essential vitamins and minerals in the general population. Multivitamins support healthy aging, correct nutritional deficits, boosts energy, improves skin, manages stress, and improves sexual function.
Pharmaceutical grade compounded caffeine. Used as a stimulant of the mind and body.
A mineral involved in over 300 biochemical reactions throughout the body and plays a large role in regulating the normal, healthy function of nerve and muscle function, the immune system, the cardiovascular system, the production of proteins, and more.
- Oral magnesium causes diarrhea so dosing is limited; IV magnesium is entirely bioavailable and does not cause any GI effects
- Promotes muscle tissue recovery, improve heart health by decreasing blood pressure, aids in digestion, and prevents migraines
- Regulates calcium in the nerve conduction as well as the sodium potassium pump in the skeletal muscle resulting in a relaxed state
- Stabilizes fasting glucose in both diabetic and non-diabetic subjects
Calcium Chloride or Gluconate
Plays a critical role in metabolic processes; maintained in constant homeostatic balance. Needed by the body to build and maintain strong bones. The heart, muscles and nerves also need calcium to function properly. Some studies suggest that calcium along vitamin D, may have benefits against cancer, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- A trace element that is necessary for a healthy immune system and hormonal support
- A lack of zinc can make a person more susceptible to disease and illness
- During pregnancy and lactation, women many need extra